OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Good news about overseas scholarship now at your door-step! This is for those
looking for a subsidised tuition fee or looking for 100% with genuine interest to
study and work and later have permanent resident..
There is an ongoing scholarship opportunity in some of our partner institutions in
USA, Cyprus, South Korea, Germany, Ireland, Russia and Caribbean for students
who want to study Medicine with clinical rotation done in USA.
The scholarship ranges from 10% to 100% on tuition; two of the institutions extended the
scholarship to include tuition and accommodation. If you have a good WAEC/NECO
result or a good first degree then contact us now!! There will be short-listing of names as
Scholarship is based on merit. The grades of your present qualification will be of great
advantage coupled with interview that will be conducted on first come basis.
Send your enquiries to email@example.com or and visit us at MEDIATRIX
EDUCATIONAL SERVICES LTD – 364 Herbert Macaulay Way, Veritas House, 1st Floor, Yaba
Or call 08101559942, 08023599854, 09074322235.
- WAEC or NECO Certificate or Result for High School graduates
- Degree Certificate for Degree Holders
- SS1 to SS3 Transcripts or Degree Transcripts for university graduates
- CV (Graduates)
- Statement of Intent not more than 1000 words handwritten for those interest in South Korea and one and half page typed for other countries.
- References ( two required for South Korea and two or three for other Countries) whether for scholarship or not – this is for MBA.
- A copy of Birth Certificate and a copy of International Passport
- Passport Photo
- A bank Statement for those interested in going to South Korea both for undergraduate and post graduate and must be a functioning account with a closing balance of minimum 4 million naira.
September 13, 2018
May 15, 2018